The Apacs CP082 takes badminton footwear to a different level. This shoe is worn by former Scottish International player and coach Dan Travers. Rated by Dan as the best shoe he has used in his long career.
- Built with thermoplastic at the midsection of the outsole to better support and provide stable foot grip during quick movements.
- Enhanced lighter Cushion Power yet stronger material to allow better shock absorption and repulsion.
- Microfibre Top-Cap provides comfort and durability.
- Insole: Anti-Slip high density insole with cushioning.
- Wide-shape toe-cap provides comfort and stability in the forefoot and toe area of the shoe.
- Improved Mid-Sole: better rebound rate and shock absorbency to prevent foot injuries.
- Duo-Outsole: Hardness formulated to increase surface grip flexibility with improved traction.
- Available in UK size 5 only.
- PLEASE NOTE In our opinion the UK size of this model shoe is between 1.0 - 1.5 size small. Please adjust the shoe size when you order.
Add to Wish List
PLEASE NOTE In our opinion the UK size of this model shoe is between 1.0 - 1.5 size small. Please adjust the shoe size when you order.